D1 Evidence

·         

      For the adverts I created the videos on a mobile application referred to as Viva Video and for the post production techniques I used filters and overlays to keep up with the theme of my project. I also used different transitions until I found the one that fit the most. I also used a soundtrack that I created on FL Studio and I used it as the background track for my advert.

·         I also used filters and overlays to make my T-shirt designs look grungier with effects on Photoshop.

·         I didn’t use much camera work nut I sued various amounts of software which are Adobe Photoshop, Viva Video, FL Studio, Video Ad king and Twitmate. These different software choices played different roles for the immersion of this final project.

·         I collated different data from surveys that I created with Microsoft Forms and I used that data to improve different aspects of my project such as having a fixed colour scheme and giving people a more user-friendly experience when participating in this show. A small group of people responded but it was insightful and helpful.

·         I can say that my biggest change was the colour scheme and it went from me changing it from a golden rich aesthetic to more futuristic aesthetic using cold colours such as blue with a combination of white. The concept also changed from it being a weekly radio show to an annual award night. I made some big changes but I am satisfied with the outcome and the overall concept of how this has gone so far.

·         The strengths of this product is that :

1.     There is a lot of time to plan it as it is an annual event

2.     The large venues cause it to have great capacity

3.     There is a lot of interaction from staff members to audience

4.     It is going to grow as the artists that benefit from it grow

5.     The futuristic aesthetic causes it to adhere to the vast majority of a younger audience

The weaknesses of this product are that:

1.      Since it is annual the financial benefit has to be massive to make up for the revenue used to plan the show

2.     It is at night so enhanced safety precautions have to be taken into account

·         This product will be televised and will be available on different platforms and is eligible for streaming. There will also be different promotional tactics on different social media platforms so there are a vast amount of ways that this project will be distributed to the public.

·         THEORIST REFERENCES

I referred Alvarado’s theory that related to racial representations and we will not take race into account when deciding who deserves and who receives which type of awards. It will be solely based on the music, fan interactions, stream numbers and other internal factors to decide the winner of these various awards. Race will not play a part and awards will not be given out of pity and favour because one is seen by the public as exotic compared to the other.

 

I referred to the feminist theory by Bell Hooks as well because there will be female artists involved and they will get the exact same equal treatment compared to the male artists. The rewards will be grouped and others will be completely mirrored showing that female artists will be able to compete amongst other female artists and fairly against the male artists as well

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NETMAN

Advert Analysis