P2, P3, P4, P5 and M1 Emblazon Gem Awards Presentation For unit 21

My Pitch Presentation
I'd like to share the presentation “'EMBLAZON GEM AWARDS"
This is a presentation shows how in tune I am with the music industry and I have tried including all the aspects that I understand about music in this one presentation. I have incorporated colours such as gold which contributes to how rich this award looks and to bring value to it even though it is only awarded to underground artists. I created my own artists and utilised some thumbnails and added tweets in order to make it more immersive and realistic. I used pngs of people such as the comedian that I created and the pictures of people who interact with the show.

To view presentation Click Here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NETMAN

Advert Analysis